Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Turn Back Time Tuesday - Timeless Pictures

It's Tuesday and I thought it would be fun to post a few "timeless" pictures!  It is so fun to look back on old pictures. I've scanned them to make sure I have these memories for a long time!
At the Alaska State Fair.


My brother Kevin and I, with Mom.
Kevin, Terri and Todd with our Great Grandmother Marley.

Today's Terri's Tidbit:

Some fun websites I have found that you might want to check out:  We went to a great concert in Denver last weekend that was organized by the Christian singer Chris Tomlin.  During the concert he shared that there is a project going on to build a Museum of the Bible in Washington DC.  It sounds like a fascinating project.  Check it out here.

Want to find out your BMI and the number of calories you burn?  Check out this fun site.

Not sure who your Senate and House representatives are?  Here is an easy site to find out who they are.

No comments: